The Cryo T-Shock by Pagani has been used in premium spas throughout Europe. Now we are proud to be the first in Idaho to offer the Cryo T-Shock. Cryo T-Shock is the most innovative and versatile anti-aging device on the market to treat localized fat, reduce cellulite, and tone and tighten the skin.
It uses state-of-the-art thermography and cryotherapy (thermal shock) to reshape the body.
Cryo T-Shock offers both CryoSlimming and CryoToning.
Benefits of Cryo T-Shock
Cryo T-Shock combines the power of cryotherapy and thermography to help you reshape your body. It’s used in the best spas in Europe and now it’s coming to Active Health & Wellness and Boise Cryotherapy!
- Tone and tighten skin
- Relax sore muscles
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Activate healing and cell repair
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost circulation
The cosmetic benefits of CryoSlimming & CryoToning are amazing.
Safely and effectively uses thermal shock to naturally destroy fat cells without any skin damage. Breaks down fat cells and flushes them out through the bloodstream and lymphatic system. Cryoslimming is a painless and non- surgical alternative to liposuction and cool sculpting with outstanding results and better value.
- Love Handles
Reduce the appearance of cellulite, fine lines, and wrinkles while increasing your body’s ability to produce collagen and elastin. Tighten and tones muscles too!
Why choose our Cryo T-Shock treatment?
- Eliminates Fat Cells, Smooths Away Cellulite, and Tightens Skin
- Increased collagen and elastin
- Pain-free, No down time, or Adverse Side Effects
- Safe and Non-Invasive
- Target areas include: face, chin, neck, arms, back, abdomen, love handles, glutes, thighs, hips, knees & calves
- Cryo T-Shock first warms the skin improving the skins permeability and micro-circulation of tissues. Next a very rapid cooling of the tissue causes a thermal shock that destroys fat cells, which are then eliminated by natural means.
- Cryotherapy improves the general condition of the skin by increasing oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin. The intense cold activates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin, leaving your skin firm and tight. A series of treatments result in long lasting return of a more youthful, rejuvenated skin.